In August, the AHW host a tour of Grand Teton National Park’s historic AMK Ranch on the banks of Jackson Lake.
The AMK Ranch is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The tour featured the AMK’s historic buildings and landscape, in the context of historic preservation, along with tours of the property led by UW and AHW experts.
The UW-NPS Research Center provides a base for university faculty members and government scientists from throughout North America to conduct research in the diverse aquatic and terrestrial environments of Grand Teton National Park and the greater Yellowstone area.
LIKE WHAT YOU JUST READ?
- Browse our archive of Historic Places and Spaces Profiles by clicking here.
- To learn about all of our campaigns and initiatives, click here.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about what's going on in Wyoming.
- Donate or become a member to help us produce stories, organize events, and be a voice for preservation across the state.
- Like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to see our latest updates!